I’m on a roll.
I followed an 11-3 week with a 10-4 mark last week, bringing me to 73-43 on the season. That’s a record I can definitely live with.
So what do we know after Week 8 of the NFL?
- The Tennessee Titans are for real.
- Matt Ryan is damn impressive.
- The Bengals and Lions might be among the worst teams ever.
- The Chiefs are one snap away from starting Larkin Townsend at quarterback.
- The New York Giants (and QB Eli Manning) might actually be good.
- Thanks to Kyle Orton, the Chicago Bears have a legitimate aerial attack.
- My fantasy football squad, the Georgetown Jedis, is the most overrated, useless collection of talent, and that goes from the top on down. The team’s owner/general manager is an idiot.
Here are my picks for this week:
New York Jets at Buffalo
Detroit at Chicago
Jacksonville at Cincinnati
Baltimore at Cleveland
Green Bay at Tennessee
Arizona at St. Louis
Houston at Minnesota
Tampa Bay at Kansas City
Miami at Denver
Atlanta at Oakland
Dallas at New York Giants
Philadelphia at Seattle
New England at Indianapolis
Pittsburgh at Washington